SUN: Full Sun to Part Shade HEIGHT: 8′ – 20′
BLOOM TIME: Spring WIDTH: 6′ – 20′
- This attractive tree displays vibrant, violet to pink-lavender blossoms in spring
- It has bold, heart shaped foliage of green to burgundy to multicolor that adds rich texture to the landscape through autumn.
- Plant in well-drained to moist, amended soil
- Water well after planting
- Prune in spring immediately after flowering to control size
- Remove stray shoots or dead or damaged branches at any time
- Fertilize in early spring, mid-summer with a slow release fertilizer
- Mulch 2″ to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM