SUN: Part Shade HEIGHT: 2′ – 5′
BLOOM TIME: Spring WIDTH: 2′ – 5′
- Flowers vary from shades of red, purple, pink and white.
- Some flowers may be single or doubled.
- Deciduous Azaleas are also available. Growing taller and wider that evergreen types. Flowers bloom later, and come in eye-catching shades of yellow, orange, pink and white.
- Plant in protected, shady spots with well-drained, amended soil
- Water well after planting
- Prune in spring immediately after flowering to control size
- Remove stray shoots, dead or damaged branches at any time
- Fertilize in early spring, mid-summer and fall with an acidic fertilizer
- Mulch 2″ to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
- Wrap in burlap or spray with Wilt-stop to protect from winter desiccation
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM
9AM to 6PM