SUN: Part Shade HEIGHT: 2′ – 5′
BLOOM TIME: Spring WIDTH: 2′ – 5′
- Flowers vary from shades of red, purple, pink and white.
- Some flowers may be single or doubled.
- Deciduous Azaleas are also available. Growing taller and wider that evergreen types. Flowers bloom later, and come in eye-catching shades of yellow, orange, pink and white.
- Plant in protected, shady spots with well-drained, amended soil
- Water well after planting
- Prune in spring immediately after flowering to control size
- Remove stray shoots, dead or damaged branches at any time
- Fertilize in early spring, mid-summer and fall with an acidic fertilizer
- Mulch 2″ to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
- Wrap in burlap or spray with Wilt-stop to protect from winter desiccation
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM
9AM to 5PM