SUN: Full Sun to Part Shade HEIGHT: 4′ – 20′
WIDTH: 2′ – 6′
- These soft-needled evergreens possess densely arranged foliage in various shades of green and yellow, habits and sizes.
- From pyramidal arborvitaes that make natural screens, and tall hedges to rounded and dwarf varieties for foundation plantings, in containers, small space gardens, or low hedges.
- Plant in well-drained, amended soil
- Water well after planting
- Little pruning needed
- Remove dead or damaged branches at any time
- Fertilize in early spring, mid-summer and fall with an acidic fertilizer
- Mulch 2″ to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM