SUN: Full Sun to Partial Shade HEIGHT: 6″ – 24″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 6″ – 12″
Great for Container Gardens
- These are excellent for early spring and late season frost tolerant color, cut flowers, and make showy “thrillers/fillers” in mixed container gardens
- A rainbow of colors and bicolors to choose from.
- Grow in cool sunny to part shade areas, well-drained, evenly moist amended soil or containers
- Deadhead as needed, and may need to trim back in the heat of the summer
- May self sow in ideal garden conditions
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM