SUN: Full Sun HEIGHT: 7″ – 30″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 10″ – 20″
Great for Container Gardens.
- From tall, large blooming, African varieties to more fragrant, compact French types, these annuals are a great addition for hot colors in yellow, gold, orange, rust and bicolor
- They are easy to grow from seed, drought tolerant, perfect for sunny border edges and mixed container gardens
- They can also keep white-fly off tomatoes and assist in repelling deer
- Grow in sunny, well-drained soil with average moisture
- Deadhead regularly to keep the plant tidy and blooming nicely
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 6PM
10AM to 6PM