SUN: Full Sun to Partial Shade HEIGHT: 2″ – 4″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 12″ – 24″
Great for Container Gardens.
- Lysimachia, also known as Golden Creeping Jenny, is an attractive groundcover with small, round, chartreuse leaves on long trailing stems
- excellent annual “spiller” in mixed container gardens for the sun or shade
- Trim as needed to maintain a tidy habit
- Grow in sunny to shady areas, moist, amended soil or containers
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 7PM
9AM to 6PM