SUN: Partial Sun HEIGHT: 4″ – 8″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 10″ – 24″
Great for Container Gardens.
- A good mounding and trailing habit that will work as a “filler” or “spiller”
- Use as an edging plant, in rock gardens, and as a butterfly attractant. Flowers also come in shades of purple, pink, blue and white
- No deadheading needed, but may need to trim back in the heat of the summer
- Grow in cool sunny to part shade areas, well-drained, evenly moist amended soil or containers
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM