SUN: Partial Shade HEIGHT: 4″ – 8″
BLOOM TIME: WIDTH: 12″ – 36″
Great for Container Gardens.
- There are many types of Ivies that grow wonderfully in morning sun to part shade to full shade areas in your garden and also in your home.
- They make excellent “spillers” and climbers, purify the air, and provide interesting foliage color and texture to container gardens.
- English Ivy is a well known shady groundcover
- Grow in indirect sun to shady areas in well-drained, evenly moist to slightly dry soil in containers
- Trim as needed to encourage a tidy habit
- Annual/houseplant types require wintering over indoors after one or two fall frosts
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 7PM
9AM to 6PM