SUN: Part Sun to Full Shade HEIGHT: 10″ – 18″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 10″ – 36″
Great for Hanging Baskets.
- Fuchsia are excellent hummingbird attractants
- The taller varieties are lovely in a shady border or containers. The trailing varieties are best grown alone in hanging baskets hung on tree branches or under a porch overhang
- Grow in part shade to shady areas, well-drained, moist, rich soil or containers
- Deadhead and trim as needed to encourage more blooms and tidy habit
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM
9AM to 5PM