SUN: Full Sun to Part Shade HEIGHT: 10″ – 36″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 10″ – 36″
Great for Container Gardens.
- Soft, airy mounds of wispy white flowers cover clear green foliage making Euphorbia a perfect filler
- Plant in any sunny to part shade garden or container combination
- Trim once a month if growing leggy
- Excellent self-cleaning annual that is low maintenance and repeat bloom
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 7PM
9AM to 6PM