DICHONDRA 'SILVER FALLS'
SUN: Full Sun to Part Shade HEIGHT: 2″ – 6″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 12″ – 72″
Great for Container Gardens.
- A Delicate, fuzzy, silver heart-shaped foliage vine that is heat loving and drought tolerant, excellent “spiller” in containers and hanging baskets
- It can trail six feet or more in a season
- Combines well in any mixed container garden in full sun to part shade
- Grow in sunny areas, well-drained, amended soil or containers
- Trim as needed to maintain a tidy habit
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM