SUN: Full Sun to Part Shade HEIGHT: 4″ – 10″
BLOOM TIME: Spring to Frost WIDTH: 10″- 20″
Great for Container Gardens
- This annual plant is great as an accent for hanging baskets and containers.
- Trim as needed to keep the plant from getting leggy
- Grow in sunny to part shade borders and edges, in well-drained, amended soil or containers.
- Keep plant watered, if it dries out it will stop flowering
- Mulch 2″ around plant to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 8PM
9AM to 6PM