Join our team
We are currently hiring for these positions:
Warehouse Team Member
Due to the high volume of applications we only call on the applications that fit what we are looking for.
Farmer john’s is now hiring for a full time Visual Merchandiser position to work directly with and assist our Merchandising manager.
– Need to be creative, imaginative, and energetic
– Experience in Floral design, along with skills in making custom designs with both silks and live greens for holiday décor
– Ability to create unique visual presentations using props and product to attract customers.
– Self-motivated and practical
– Great communication skills to present ideas to others
– Must be able to accept critique/feedback
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Comfortable with standing, lifting, carrying and using ladders daily
Daily tasks (will include but not limited to):
– Assisting customers on the sales floor
– Creating and setting up store holiday displays
– Maintain the integrity of store displays through daily cleaning and straightening
– Monitor merchandise inventories, and filling in setups when needed
– (Seasonal) Making bows, wrapping and coloring poinsettia arrangements, and creating custom holiday décor items for customers
$ 12 – $ 18/hour (based on well-qualified applicants)
Full-Time Warehouse Team Member
Our ever-expanding business needs a Warehouse team member to join our staff. We are looking for a highly organized and efficient person to assist our Warehouse leader with daily duties. The successful candidate will handle both initial receiving, deliveries, organizing, and processing of products to correct departments. He or she will also be cross-trained and participate in other aspects of the business as needed.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Organizing and maintaining warehouse for effective and efficient utilization of available space.
– Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
– Unload merchandise from trucks
– Checks in shipments
– Assists with seasonal pack away
– Assist with customer deliveries.
– Ongoing cleaning and organizing of back parking lot and outbuildings.
– Maintain all product in quality and marketable condition.
– Performs other duties as needed
– Afternoon shift and weekends when necessary
– High school diploma/GED preferred
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequent dynamics changes
– Capable of working a consistent schedule
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
– Forklift/ Hi-Low experience
– Valid Chauffers’ license
– DOT Certified
$ 12 – $ 15/hour (based on well-qualified applicants)
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Send us a message
We will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Sunday
8AM to 9PM