SUN: Part Shade to Shade HEIGHT: 3′ – 6′
BLOOM TIME: Summer WIDTH: 3′ – 6′
- These Hydrangeas are covered with deeply lobed, large oak-like foliage that turn a spectacular bronze, crimson and burgundy in the fall.
- Produces clusters of creamy white panicle flowers in late spring into summer
- Plant in well-drained to moist, amended soil
- Water well after planting
- Prune down to uppermost growth in spring. Remove dead, winter damaged stems and silver, older wood at this time
- Deadhead in summer through fall
- Feed early spring and mid-summer with a slow release fertilizer
- Mulch 2″ to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect against extremes of soil temperature
*Inventory Changes Daily
Go Where they Grow
Pride, Experience, and Great Customer Service.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date on sales, store events, store hours, and special occasions.
Let's get social
CONTACT & HOURS
26950 Haggerty Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Phone: (248) 553-7141
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 7PM
9AM to 6PM